Often when editing (or examining) raw data, it is helpful to see it alongside related information in other tables. With ViewBoxes you can align up to 6 other tables in front of your main grid, in both the VIEW and EDIT menu.
Each individual viewbox has the following features:
- Choose the columns to display (and which order)
- Resize individual boxes (or reset to original)
- Full filtering capability (complex clauses)
- Minimise / Restore all, or individually
- Reposition - manually, or snap to grid
- Open in Editor (if an editable table)
- Primary Key highlighting
- Frontend sorting
- Search all data
- Open in Viewer
All of the above information (except search and frontend sort) is stored in the URL - so you can share a link to a complex ViewBox setup with a colleague, who can then open the same view of the data.