The MPE_AUDIT table contains all deletions, modifications and additions to data in Data Controller (or using the underlying macros).
The underlying utility is open source and documented here.
- LOAD_REF (PK). This is supplied to the
bitemporal_dataloader()macro at backend, and corresponds to the unique folder in which the staged data resides.
- LIBREF (PK). The target libref.
- DSN (PK). The target table name.
- KEY_HASH (PK). This is a pipe seperated
md5()hash of the primary key values - it uniquely identifies a single record.
- TGTVAR_NM (PK). Target variable name (32 chars)
- PROCESSED_DTTM. The timestamp at which the record was processed.
- MOVE_TYPE. Either (A)ppended, (D)eleted or (M)odified
- IS_PK. Set to 1 if the variable is part of the primary key.
- IS_DIFF. For modified records, is 1 for a change and 0 for no change. Set to -1 for appends / deletes.
- TGTVAR_TYPE. Either (C)haracter or (N)umeric
- OLDVAL_NUM. Old (numeric) value
- NEWVAL_NUM. New (numeric) value
- OLDVAL_CHAR. Old (character) value
- NEWVAL_CHAR. New (character) value